McDon Security Operatives are trained to respond to minor incidents and to assist in serious emergencies by guiding emergency responders to the scene of the incident, helping to redirect foot traffic to safe locations, and documenting what happened on an incident report.
McDon Security practices the deter, delay, deny, detect, defend & report (5DR) methodology, which is effective in crime prevention.
Our operatives’ presence in your facility (in combination with security Policies & SOPs) shall help to mitigate harm to your people (staff/family), theft, property damage, sabotage and employee misconduct and safety rule violations
Our security officers are trained, vetted, insured, committed and motivated to delivering security excellence to our clients.
We provide the following personnel:
- Security Operatives (Guards)
- Concierge/ Front Desk Operatives
- Security Manager for Facilities/ Estate
- Executive Protection Officer (Bodyguard)
- Bouncers for Event security
- Police Officers (Special Protection Unit)
- Undercover ‘spy’ personnel
- Security Drivers.